What is the procedure to add new power line adapter to the existing power line?
Adding the new power line to the existing power line is very easy. Just press the pair button or by using the power line utility. You can also contact our professional team for the help.
Does the TP-Link power line also work with the unstable circuits?
Power line adapters can easily work with the range of 100V to 240. Best thing is that the common voltage fluctuations can’t affect the steadiness of the power line.
How to manually install the adapters for the Windows 7?
First of all you need to install the latest drivers for the TP-Link router and then go for the next steps.
- First of all insert the adapter to the computer systems.
- Right click on the computer and click on the “Manage” option.
- After that open the “Device Manager” and right click on the adapter and click on the “Update Driver Software” option.
- From here you can browse the location where you have saved the downloaded drivers.
- After that select the option “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk” and “Browse” option.
- Just click on the driver and select the option “Open”.
- Click on the “Next” option and select the “Install this driver software anyway”. Just click on the “Close” option.
What is the procedure to find the default access details for the TP-Link?
To access the configuration settings of the TP-Link devices, you have to get the login details for the successful login. The procedure to know about the default access details for the TP-Link is very easy. You can simply search the login details at the label of the device. Just find the “Default Access” at the back side. You can also contact us if you are still not getting the default details for the TP-Link.
What is the procedure to find the hardware version of the TP-Link router?
Knowing about the hardware version about your TP-Link router is must if you want to upgrade the firmware for your TP-Link router. To know about the hardware version of the TP-Link router, you can check the label of the product. You will find the serial number here and the in the Serial Number field, and the number X is the hardware version of the device.
What are the steps to login to the accessing page of the TP-Link router?
The procedure to login to the management page of the TP-Link router is very easy. Just follow these steps.
- First of all if you are using the wired network, connect the Ethernet cable to Yellow Port located at the forth position. If you are using the wireless network, just connect to your home network.
- Just open the web browser and fill the http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar and press enter key.
- Here you need to fill the login details, which are accurate user name and the password.
- Here you can access the setting page for the TP-Link routers.
What is the procedure to configure the TP-Link router as wireless access points?
- First of all connect the computer system with the second LAN port of the TP-Link router using the Ethernet cable. After that login to the setting page of the TP-Link router using the default login page.
- After that go to the “Network” option, Then to the “LAN” option.
- After that change the LAN IP Address to the IP address on the same segment of the TP-Link router.
- If your DHCP is 192.168.2.100 – 192.168.2.199 then you can set the IP to 192.168.2.11.
- After that go to the “Wireless” option and then “Wireless Settings” and configure the SSID and just save the settings.
- After that go to the “DHCP” option and “DHCP Settings” and select the “Disable the DHCP Server” and select the “Save” option.
- Go to the “System Tools” and “Reboot” the system.