www.tplinkwifi.net – TP-Link DECO X20 Mesh WIFI System Setup
TP-Link WIFI manufacturers are presenting the all-new Mesh WIFI system, compatible with WIFI 6, with the speed up to 1800 Mbps. On 5 GHz you will get 12,02 Mbps speed, and on 2.4 GHz you will get 574 Mbps speed. It can cover a large area up to 5800 square feet. The OFDMA and MU-MIO autonomous can quadruple the capacity of your WIFI that enables Simultaneous transmissions to all of the other wireless devices.
It explores the more clear and strong whole home WIFI signals throughout the entire house. Due to its Ultra-Low Latency features the users get the best reduction in latency, and that enables the users to enjoy responsive and dedicated video calling, chatting, and online gaming. TP-Link DECO X20 binds you, under the unified network, and selects the best connection automatically.
So that you can move freely around any corner of your home. It has enabled the WPA 3 security encryptions and TP-Link HomeCare that provides customized security protocol with Parental Control, Antivirus, and Quality of Services. Its setup and installation are very easy with the help of “Deco App”.
www.tplinkwifi.net – Tplink WIFI Setup with DECO X20
- Go to the play store of your device. If you are an iPhone user then you will open the Apple play store, but if you are an android user, then you have to open the Google play store.
- After opening the play store, you have to find and download the Deco App.
- When the downloading process will be finished, you have to launch the app. As the app will be unlocked, it will ask to register yourself with the app.
- If you already have an account on this app, then you can log in with the same ID, but if you are going to create for the first time, then you have to make fresh registrations.
- The Deco app will ask for TP-Link ID and Login details.
- Then there will be a list of various DECO models in the dashboard of this app, select your model of TP-Link Deco.
- Follow the instructions provided to you by this Deco app, and turn on your Deco router and connect it to the Internet.
- To power on your Deco app, plug the Ethernet cable, just into the LAN port of your modem, or router, and the other end of this Ethernet cable can be connected to any of the 2 ports of internet on your Deco.
- Now, in the app, go to SETTINGS and then connect your mobile phone or the tablet to your all-new DECO X20 WIFI.
- Take the default SSID from the label of your TP-Link Deco X20 WIFI router, and enter the SSID at the required field of this app.
- After finishing the process, the deco App will start scanning for your Deco units, and soon will get connected to the Deco X20 unit on its own.
- When the Deco app will be connected to your Deco unit, then the LEDs over the Deco unit will turn solid Blue.
Now, it will ask for the better placement of your Deco units. Choose the most suitable place for your Deco X20 WIFI router. Follow the instructions, to provide some of the required information, and then you can create your personalized WIFI network name along with the Password.
Again, go to the settings in your Deco App, and connect the phone or the laptop to the new DECO WIFI network. Return to the Deco app dashboard and wait for the fair connection. As the LED on your Deco X20 router is solid Green, that means your Deco router is now online and is connected to the WIFI network.
www.tplinkwifi.net– Adding another TP-Link Deco X20 unit with the network
- Go to the app, and tap at the icon ‘+’ that is available at the top right corner of this app.
- Then select for your Deco model and the unit number.
- Select for the layout of your home, as instructed by this Deco App.
- Turn on the New Deco app by plugging the power adapter from the Deco unit to the power supplying board.
- When the LEDs will be flashing blue lights, then you need to follow the instructions, presented on the screen by the Deco App.
- Now the Deco app will search and find the new Deco unit automatically.
- When the Deco app will be successful to find the new Deco X20 unit, then its LEDs will turn to solid blue.
- Then it will ask for a suitable location inside your home, to set up the Deco app.
- As it will be properly connected to the first Deco unit that will be called the chief Deco unit or the chief Deco router through the Deco App, then the LEDs will start twinkling to solid Green.
- If you wish to the third one Deco, or the fourth one Deco unit, then you need to follow the entire steps from the beginning. That’s all you are done with the setup and configuration process of this all-new TP-Link Deco X20 unified product.