Tplinkwifi.net or http://www.tplinkwifi.net is used to access the Basic home page of the Tplink router login. You can also use the IP address to access the same. The web address also redirects you to the IP address. The company has provided the domain name because IP address is difficult to remember.
- STEP 1: Take an Ethernet Cable, Insert its one end into the WAN port which is located at the back of the router and another end into the DSL or cable modem.
- STEP 2: Take another Ethernet cable and insert its one end into one of the Ethernet Ports of the router and another into your device such as a computer.
- STEP 3: Turn off your router and modem for 2 Minutes and then start again. Wait till the LED lights get stable on both of them.
- STEP 4: To set up the router, Open an Internet browser and type tplinkwifi.net in the URL bar of the same browser. A login page opens in front of you. Enter the username and password. Use admin in lower case for both.
- STEP 5: Your Internet service provider has given you details about the type of connection. Choose the type of connection. If you have a PPPOE connection, then you need VCI values like username and password to setup the router successfully.
- STEP 6: You can now change the username and password for your WiFi network or you can set the same as your router has. It is up to you.
- STEP 7: Download the latest firmware for TP Link Router to avoid the mishappenings and other issues. You can do so by checking for the firmware in the setup page.
TP-LINK ROUTER TROUBLESHOOTING :
- Problem 1: Are you not able to access Tplinkwifi.net?
Solution: This is a private web address provided by the company. Some antiviruses like Nortan, Kaspersky and Avast block this type of websites. So, make sure your antivirus is not activated during the access. Also check the device such as computer from which you are accessing this website is connected to Tplink router. It can be a wired or wireless connection. Also make sure your computer is able to get IP address dynamically and also check LAN adapter settings.
- Problem 2: Is your browser showing an error message while you are trying to access Tplinkwifi.net?
Solution: Install the browser again or try to access using a different browser. This problem can also be sort through switching OFF your router and modem for once and then turn them ON again. Wait till the LED lights get stable. Use the IP address 192.168.0.1 instead of using the web address.
- Problem 3: Are you not able to access tplinkwifi.net by using the default password?
Solution: This can happen when someone has changed your password and if you are setting up for the first time then hard reset your router. You can do this by pressing the reset hole with a paper clip for around 10 seconds.
- Problem 4: How to update Tplink Router Firmware?
Solution: You can download the firmware from the official website of the Tplink. Open the login page of the Tplink router by accessing tplinkwifi.net and then go to system tools. Browse the firmware file and then download it for your router model.
- Problem 5: How to change the settings of Port forwarding and DMZ firewall?
- Solution: Use the tether app to alter the DMZ firewall settings. Download the app and make the changes. You can also change the settings by logging into the configuration page of the router. If you have an old router then you can login by using the web address http://tplinklogin.net.
TPLINKWIFI.NET ROUTER CONFIGURATION :
Internet protocol settings : Tplink recommends using smart set up utility alternatively you can type tplinklogin.net or tplinkwifi.net in address bar of browser or you can also use default ip address which is 192.168.0.1 , a login window will appear in username type admin and type password also as admin (case sensitive ).
- Step7:Select your internet connection type static, dynamic , pppoe ,L2tP
- Step8:You can either change or select the same wireless network name (ssid) and wifi passphrase as written on router label
- Step9: To access wireless settings you can also download tether application on your mobile device.
Manual setup of tplinkwifi.net router :
- Step 1: Connect a cable from modem to internet port on the tplink router
- Step 2: From router Ethernet slot number 1 ,connect a cable to your laptop or PC
- Step3: Turn off the modem & tplink router for 2 minutes , if your modem has a battery ,remove it for 2 minutes , then turn on the modem first ,once all the lights are solid on modem ,turn on the router
- Step4: Launch a web browser type tplinklogin.net or tplinkwifi.net on address bar of browser , alternatively you can use the default ip address 192.168.0.1
- Step5:Enter tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1 in address bar of the browser , alogin window will appear , type username as admin & password as password .you can create new login credentials of your own choice.
- Step6: Click on Quick set up menu , select your time zone
Tplink routers default login details:
- Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router AD7200 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC3150 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Archer C3150 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC2600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit RouterArcher C2600 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- OnHub Router TGR1900 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C8 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR4300 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- 300Mbps Wi-Fi Pocket Router/AP/TV Adapter/Repeater ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR3600 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- N600 Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500 ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1043ND ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1042ND ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
- 450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR941ND ( TPLINKWIFI.NET OR TPLINKLOGIN.NET )
Tplinkwifi.net Setup Connection
- Place the router away from any type of heat or heating vent or sunlight.
- An Internet browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet access
- Modem that has RJ45 connector.
- A laptop or desktop computer with Ethernet cable and Ethernet adapter. PC should also have TCP/IP protocol.
- There should be proper space around the router.
Now it’s turn to connect your router, plug it in the power outlet and press power on/off if there. Check the status of the LED lights and check by using the manual. Connect your computer to the router to access internet through your computer. There are three methods by which you can connect computer to the router. And all the three methods have different steps to follow to connect to the router.
- Method 1:Connect to the router with the help of wire.
Take an Ethernet cable and put its one end in your computer’s Ethernet port and another to the Ethernet port of the router.
- Method 2:You can also connect to the router wirelessly.
Use default SSID (Network Name) and password to connect wirelessly. By default username is admin and password is password. Otherwise the password will be given on the product label at the bottom of the router.
- Method 3:By using WPS button.
Press the WPS button located on your router to access the internet. All devices support WPS except IOS device.
Tplinklogin.net Login Page
tplinkwifi.net is the default login address for accessing the configuration page for the TP-Links router settings. Using the tplinkwifi.net login page you just need to use the authorized user name and the password and you can simply access all the possible settings for the TP-Link routers. There are some cases when you can feel troubles while accessing the tplinkwifi.net login page. In that case we are always here to help you.
Tplinkwifi.net Address Configurations
Tplinkwifi.net is the default address to access the login page for the TP-Link routers and once you successfully login to the default login page using the http://tplinkwifi.net address, you can make following configurations.
- Making the firewall configurations using the tplinkwifi.net address.
- Configurations for the wireless security.
- TP Link network configuration is also possible using the tplinklogin.net
- Setting up the TP Link wireless routers.
- Facing and solving the issues of the slow internet.
- Driver and Firmware updates for the TP-Link routers.
- Setting Up for newly purchased TP-Link routers.
- Besides all these issues there are many other matters you may need to configure while accessing the tplinkwifi.net login address. Our team can always help you regarding the TP-Link router configuration.
Steps To Login TP-Linkwifi.net Configuration Page
As explained above that http://tplinkwifi.net is the default address you can use to login to the configuration page of TP-Link routers. Here are the steps you can use the tplinkwifi.net address to access the settings of the TP-Link router.
Step 1: Open the web Brower like opera or Google chrome.
Step 2: Fill the address http://tplinkwifi.net in the web browser and press enter.
Step 3: You will be asked for the login details for the TP-Link router.
Step 4: If you have not changed the default login addresses then you can use the default login details for the TP Link router.
Default User Name for TP-Link Router: admin
Default Password for the TP-Link Router: admin
Step 5: Simply fill the details and press the enter button.
Default User Name and Password for TPLinkwifi.net
While accessing the tplinkwifi.net address for TP-Link router configuration, you need to fill the user name and the password. This user name and the password for tplinkwifi.net login page is must to fill so you can access the configuration page of the TP-Link router. Whenever you purchase a brand new TP-Link router it comes with the default login details. These default login details remain identical until anyone of authorized users doesn’t change the settings using the tplinkwifi.net admin page.
Default User Name: admin
Default Password: admin
Keep in mind, these are the default login details and you just need to fill these details if you want to access the tplinkwifi.net admin page. In some cases users may also get confused with the default settings and they may also need some expert tips to solve the issues. We are always here to help you regarding tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.net login page issues. You can contact our professional team for the help and they will make sure to solve your issues regarding tplinkwifi.net admin page.
Possible Login Issues While Accessing the tplinkwifi.net Login Address
There are many type of issues you may face while accessing the tplinkwifi.net address. Here are the possible issues.
Default Password is Not Working
While accessing the tplinkwifi.net address for TP-Link router you may face the issue like password is not working.
Default User Name is Not Working
While accessing the configuration address http://tplinkwifi.net for TP-Link router settings you may feel that the user name is not working at all.
How to Reset the TP-Link Router? – tplinkwifi.net Login Help
Some time users may feel the difficulties while accessing the tplinkwifi.net address for TP-Link router configuration. There are many cases when resetting the TP-Link router becomes compulsory. Here are steps you need to follow while resetting the TP-Link router.
Step 1: Find the reset button at the backside of your TP-Link router.
Step 2: Just use a paper pin or a sharp object and press the reset button for a while. Press the button for up to 10 to 20 seconds.
Step 3: You will find that in starting, the light will start blinking and latter it will be solid and glow continuously. Just leave the reset button and open the web browser and fill the address tplinkwifi.net and login to the router page using the default login details.
Steps to Configure the MAC Address Clone on TP-LINK Wireless Router
Mac Address clone on TP-Link router is required some times because in some cases ISP may need to registered the MAC address to the personal desktop and this mostly happed when dialing up the internet for the first time using the modem. Without doing so, whenever you add the router into the network for internet sharing the ISP will clearly ignore it. There, while discussing about the tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi net we are explain the steps you need to follow if want to configure the MAC address clone on TP Links wireless routers.
Step 1: First of all, you need to connect the TP-Link router with the computer system using which you want to configure the router. Just start the computer and open the web browser.
Step 2: Now, you just need to fill the address http://tplinkwifi.net or http://192.168.0.1 in the web browser. If you are not aware about the tplinkwifi.net then let us clear that tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi net is the default address that is used to login to the evasion configuration page of the TP-Link router.
Step 3: After filling the address tplinkwifi.net in the browser, you will see the login window and you need to fill the login details in that login window that is user name and the password.
Step 4: Now, you just need to click on the “Network” option and then click on the “MAC Clone”.
Step 5: Now, click on the “Clone MAC Address” option.
Step 6: Just click on the “Save” setting.
Why You Need Resetting TP-Link Router?
Here are the reasons why you need to reset the TP-Link router:
- You or someone else changed the login details of the TP-Link router.
- You forget the login details for the TP-Link routers.
- You have Port Forward the TP-Link router and now feeling difficulty while accessing the tplinkwifi.net address.
- You have made firewall settings and feeling difficulty while accessing the tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi net address.
Step to Reboot TP-Link Router
Step 1: First of all unplug the power from the main plug.
Step 2: Wait for some time at least 20 seconds.
Step 3: Again restart the TP-Link router and access the configuration page using the tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi net login page.